First of all, Let me describe you a little about Python. It is a popular high level and general-purpose programming language. That lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively. We can learn to use Python and see almost immediate gains in productivity and lower maintenance costs. Along with this it is easy to learn because of simple syntax.
Today here we are going to discuss what’s new in Python 3.7.4 and how to install and setup Python on Windows 8, Windwos 8.1 and Windows 10.
Also Read: How To Setup Visual Studio Code For Python
What’s New in Python 3.7.4?
PHere are some new major features in Python 3.7.4:
- New C API for thread-local storage
- Python documentation translations
- New documentation translations: Japanese, French, and Korean
- Built-in breakpoint()
- Data Classes
- Core support for typing module and generic types
- Customization of access to module attributes
- Postponed evaluation of annotations
- Time functions with nanosecond resolution
- Improved Deprecation Warning handling
- Context Variables
- Avoiding the use of ASCII as a default text encoding
- The insertion-order preservation nature of dict objects is now an official part of the Python language spec
- Notable performance improvements in many areas
Download Python 3.7.4
Step 1: Open any browser and search for Python
Step 2: Now open the link from python.org
Note:– Download according to your computer system type. This Software is available for various operating system such as Windows, Mac OS, Linux/Unix and so on.
Step 3: To download click on Downloads option. On the download page, you’ll be able to see a button named Download Python 3.7.4, just click on it.
Step 4: Python 3.7.4. will be downloaded to your computer.
Also Read: How to Setup Atom IDE For Python on Windows
Install and Setup Python 3.7.4
Step 1: After the download has been completed, open the .exe file.
Step 2: Check the box Add python 3.7 to path button.
Note:– This is very important to set, if you don’t add python to the path variable then you will face problem will writing and compiling.
Step 3: Then click on Install now option and wait for a few times for the installation process complete.
Step 4: After the setup has been completed just click on Close button.
Now to write and run python code, open Python IDLE or Python Shell. You can even Use IDE (Integrated Development Environment ) like Atom IDE and Visucal Stuido Code.