AngularJS is one of the frameworks widely used for creating front-end applications. A highly skilled Google team and a group of developers developed this framework. AngularJS is a framework with a lot of capabilities and is open-source, constantly improving to make it work better.
AngularJS makes sure that the framework can provide developers with everything they need to create incredible applications. Below are the top 5 AngularJS frameworks that streamline the process of development and help developers create exceptional and innovative applications.
Top 5 AngularJS Frameworks
Here this section, we are going to discuss the top 5 AngularJS frameworks suitable for developing Angular applications. Here’s the list goes:
1. Ionic Framework
It is a champion AngularJS Framework that has established its image within the first year of its launch. It joined the category of web-based Hybrid app framework.
The Ionic Framework supports multiple platforms or cross-platform. You have to code just once, and it will run in all platforms.
It is an exceptional platform for a web designer to use if you foresee developing a mobile app. And in the meantime, if you’re suffering a pocket crunch then Ionic is the best choice for you.
- One of the biggest advantages of using this platform is that you don’t have to code for different platforms separately.
- The best thing about this platform is that it automatically gets embedded in AngularJS.
When you look forward to one of AngularJS’s best implementations, then do not think twice about choosing LumX. As Google Material Design founded the framework, LumX allows you to build your apps as per Google’s guidelines. The best AngularJS data model practices finds its implementation, here.
Not only is it the best framework for building web apps, but you can also develop custom software apps. It is still a new framework in the web development world but has already managed to attract a lot of attention from the developers. This has all of the CSS and Sass manuals, and besides, you get a bunch of AngularJS modules.
- One of the basic motivations behind LumX’s enthusiasm is to follow the rules defined by Google Material Design.
- Its functions get automatically updated by optimizing the files.
Also Read: Difference between Framework and Library
3. UI Bootstrap
The skeletal structure working behind Angular UI Bootstrap is Bootstrap. It serves as one of the benchmark frameworks for the web development industry.
AngularJS, Bootstrap CSS, Angular animate and Angular touch are the additives that support the framework. These tools make UI Bootstrap one of the powerful front-end frameworks.
If you use this framework, then you need not depend on JQuery and Bootstrap. You can go for numerous Youtube tutorials on AngularJS to learn more about the framework. You can also add new mandates like color picker, drop-down list and many more to your app.
- This system has been in use for quite some time now as it’s one of the implacable frameworks.
- It strictly doesn’t require JQuery in this framework.
- This is one of today’s ideal Frameworks.
4. Mobile Angular UI
Mobile Angular UI Framework mainly finds its implementation in building mobile apps. And one can consider this as an advanced UI Bootstrap. If you’re obsessed with AngularJS, then you can always use this platform to develop mobile applications powered by HTML5.
Most of its components are derived from Bootstrap3. It comes with few add-ons for mobile apps like the sidebar, scrollable areas, etc. Here, you can find AngularJS development services provider which is used in Bootstrap.
Just by adding this module, you can easily convert your web app code into the free convertible form, and make it tactile and sensitive.
- You can easily realize from its application that it is a lightweight framework that works fast.
- It has got mobile-unique additives that make a great choice for programmers to develop mobile apps.
- With a few modifications to the desktop application, it can be converted to an application that is mobile compatible.
5. Angular Material
It is a UI-based component library for Angular JS developers. It is backed by Google Material Design. Angular Material offers 30 User Interface services and components.
Angular material components help to create functional, eye-catching, and stable web pages and applications. While doing so, it also sticks to new modern web page design principles such as device independence, browser portability, and graceful degradation.
- It allows building a versatile, faster, and excellent website.
- It offers natural Button elements features. Examples are ARIA support, hovers effects, built-in ink, and themes.
As mentioned, the Google Angular team continues to improve the framework and make the process of development easier for developers. The list above proves this point. The list doesn’t stop here, and many more AngularJS frameworks exist for the same.
All frameworks have distinct features that work to simplify certain functionalities. This makes it easier to build exceptional web applications, even for experts. All these efforts boost people’s confidence in choosing AngularJS for their projects.