Today we will talk about the top 5 RPA software available in 2021. To know about the ranking, we need to what robotic process automation is. Thus, Robotic Process Automation software is software with artificial intelligence.
It uses bots to complete routine tasks that the company’s employees do in normal times. These products are time-saving. And these also decrease human efforts and are suitable for prolonged work. So, here in this article, we will discuss 5 top RPA software.
Top 5 Robotic Process Automation Software
So, there are some criteria to be qualified as robotic process automation software. These are as follows:
- It has to deploy metaphorical software robots (bots) into the third party application.
- The software must be repetitive by nature.
- It should have the capacity to deal with complex programs.
- The tool should be stable.
The below-mentioned top 5 RPA Software qualifies each of the criteria to a great extent. So, now let’s have a look at these top Robotic Process Automation Software.
1. Automation Anywhere
We consider Automation Anywhere as the global leader of robotic process automation. One can run it on both desktop and web. It offers three products to complete the tasks in business.
- Automation Anywhere enterprise
- IQ bot
- Bot insight
Automation anywhere has its office in 40 countries in the world. And it has a network of 1200 partners globally. It has deployed over 1.7 million of bots to help some of the largest enterprises across the world. This tool has its headquarter in California, USA.
Automation Anywhere has some certain features. The following features have made it a pioneer in the world of the digital workforce.
- The tool provides an intelligence automation system for business and IT operations.
- It provides a very high grade of security.
- It can be imitated on-premises or cloud.
- The process of automating is very low cost.
- The tool doesn’t need any code for automation.
- It can handle complicated and complex tasks.
- It uses artificial intelligence.
- Also, it uses IQ bot for automation.
- Provides live reports and analysis.
Most of the rankers and software developers have kept Uipath in the second position. But it is the toughest competitor of automation anywhere in many aspects.
In the field of strategy and market presence, it ranks the best. It is also supported in both desktop and web-based automation. It offers some products which are:
- UiPath Platform
Like the other RPA tools, it also provides some certain features which are as follows:
- It can be hosted both in the cloud environment and on virtual terminals.
- Offers auto-login features to activate and work with the bots.
- It can work with .Net, Java, SAP.
- It supports a high range of applications and allows them to work with.
- The software is very simple to use.
- It has a lot of user convenient activities.
- It is working with more than 2750 customers and government agencies.
3. Blue Prism
Blue Prism is one of the leading automation tools. Robotic intelligence has processed it. It is very much helpful for enterprises to automate their business. The software is reviewed to deliver the world’s best digital workforce by the users.
It is a trustworthy and secure RPA platform. More than 500 customers chose this software. Blue Prism has two main parts:
- Process studio
- Object studio
Let’s discuss the features offered by Blue Prism in brief.
- It supports a multi-environment model of development.
- The tool is based on the C# programming language.
- It also offers drag and drop functionality.
- It finds implementation in a short period of 4 to 6 weeks.
- Delivers a 24*7 connected digital workforce.
- Much easy to install than other systems.
- It provides robust features like load balancing, audit, and encryption.
- It does not need a written code while working with it.
- User can automate Excel, XML, CSV, pdf, image, etc.
Also Read: What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
4. Pega Platform
While talking about the top 5 RPA software, Pegasystems is a must-pick choice. Pega Platform is a BPM (business process management) tool. It combines architecture based on a business rule management process.
It is an American company that serves worldwide, which is based in Cambridge. The software works on Google cloud. There are lots of companies that work with Pega. Some notables are PayPal, Phillips, Lloyds banking group, and BNY Mellon.
It is compatible with Android, iOS, and web-based browsers but unsupported on the desktop. This software is very easy to use. Besides, it is user-convenient and can be used both online and offline. It can generate application code in an automatic way.
There are some certain features provides by Pega which bring it to the top list. Let’s know about them.
- It captures insights at the user desktop.
- It generates and stores the complete details of the process of the work.
- The software also notes the amount of time taken.
- The tool provides open APIs to make an instant connection with the user.
- It has an adaptive ability which turns it into a learner.
- It provides an industry-specific solution framework.
Last but not least, WorkFusion. It is one of the leading software of artificial intelligence. This tool combines AI with RPA and machine learning. It helps in performing the automation in business.
WorkFusion also combines all the core capabilities into one platform. This makes it a complex business process. This software supports web-based browsers and desktops. But, it does not support iOS and Android versions.
It is a New York-based software company. And it was founded in the year 2010. It has worked with companies like Nokia growth partners, Greycroft Partners, and iNovia capital. Now let’s have a look at WorkFusion’s special features.
- It uses both RPA and artificial intelligence.
- The tool can achieve an end-to-end automating process.
- Users are allowed to drag and drop pre-built robotic processes.
- Users can digitalize the files.
- It provides the facilities of optical character recognition.
Here I have discussed the top 5 RPA software available in 2021. I have made this list based on the features provided and ease of use. Choosing of tool which is fit for you is based on your demands.