Vivaldi Technologies developed the Vivaldi Browser. It is a free cross-platform web browser for all the major operating system Windows, MacOS, Linux and Android.
It is the first and foremost targeted towards technically-inclined users. As because it is not presto layout engine, Former Opera users are humorous for this Chromium-based browser. Vivaldi gives us the loss of many iconic features. It wakes the features with its dominion modifications.
Why the Best Chrome Alternative?
Let us discuss why Vivaldi Browser is the best Chrome Alternative. I am a Google Chrome user I love the browser. But one thing I don’t like about the browser is that it keeps track of every personal detail like username and password, browsing history, search queries and the most important thing is it is sync with google account.
Started to look for the best alternatives for Google Chrome browser where I will get the same browsing experience without any worry about privacy. I came across many browsers which are based on Chromium. Tried every browser and finally got the best Google Chrome Alternative for me.
Note:- The best Google Chrome Alternatives may vary from person to person. For me its Vivaldi, for you it might be another browser. Here you can check out our list of the best Google Chrome alternatives.
Chromium is a free and open-source project developed by Google, it includes Chromium Web Browser and Chromium OS. It is a fully functional web browser on its own and supplies the vast majority of source code for the Google Chrome browser.
The source code for Chromium is also widely used by other browser developers to develop their own browsers with some tweaks and additional features.
Now let us discuss some of the important features and how to download and install the Vivaldi Browser on Windows 10.
Important Features on Vivaldi Browser
- Vivaldi Browser has a minimal user interface with basic icons, fonts, and also the colour scheme that changes based on the background and design of the web page.
- Users can customize the appearance of UI elements such as background colour, overall theme, the address bar and tab positioning, and start pages.
- It comes with multiple pinned tabs, regular tabs and tab stacks, open history side panel, a new tab with multiple speed dial folders and websites and highlighted Toggle Extension Visibility button.
- It has the ability to stack and tile tabs, annotate web pages and add notes to bookmarks. Furthermore, users can place digital bookmarks on a speed dial page for quick access and harness quick commands to search bookmarks, browsing the history, open tabs, and settings.
- Vivaldi is built on many web technologies such as HTML5, Node.js, React.js, and numerous NPM modules
- It also supports numerous mouse gestures for actions like tab switching and keyboard activation.
- Vivaldi can also be set to a “Chromeless User Interface”, which gives users more screen real-estate and the ability to focus on a single page without distractions.
- To habituate users who prefer to use a large number of tabs at the same time, Vivaldi supports hibernation for both individual tabs and for tab stacks, freeing resources while the user does not actively use those tabs.
Download Vivaldi Browser on Windows 10
Step 1: Open any browser and search for Vivaldi Browser and open the link https://vivaldi.com
Step 2: Click on the download button and it will be downloaded on your computer.
Note:– On the download page, Downloads of this version of Vivaldi are available for Windows and Android. If you want to download this software on your Android Phone then just scroll down the page. You’ll be able to find the Vivaldi Android Beta option, from where you can download by clicking on google play option.
Install Vivaldi Browser on Windows 10
Step 1: After the download has been completed, open the .exe file and click on the Advanced button.
Note:- Here you can select your preferable Language and the Installation location. If you don’t wanna change these options then just let it as default and click on Accept and Install button.
Step 2: After the installation has been completed, click on Continue, select theme, Tab Position and continue using the browser.
Note:- You’ll find some options such as Setup, Register and skip. Don’t worry, If you have already your Vivaldi account then just click on Register button. If you don’t have your Vivaldi account and you wanted to create your Vivaldi account then just click on Set up Button. If you don’t wanna create your account then just click on Skip button.